Onyx II Update #5: Horde Minigame Improvements, Weapon Adjustments, QoL, Bug Fixes and More!
August 1st, 2019
Hello Everyone, hope you are all doing well. Today we bring you a small update that is sure to improve quality of life on various aspects of the server. We have made our horde minigame easier overall by adding more healing item spawns, along with potions and stat bonuses throughout the arena. We have adjusted a few end game items to balance them out, while making them worth their grinds or high costs. Lastly, we focused on improving small aspects of the game with quality of life updates and bug fixes. Lets get into the patch notes.
1. Made the Horde easier by spawning 2 rocktails per wave rather than 1, along with a prayer potion and longer wave times. HP and Prayer will be restored upon completion of each wave.
2. Players will now receive a 20% boost to accuracy and a 10% boost to damage while in the Horde.
3. The horde will now globally announce every 10th wave completed.
1. Made Crystal Weaponry no longer degrade, such as Crystal Bows, Shields, and Halberds.
2. Reboosted the Lightning Rapier’s Accuracy, this is now the best in slot melee DPS weapon in the game.
3. Made the Infernal Blowpipe tradable.
4. Blood Scythe now has a 1/5 chance to heal you for your first damage hit (the highest one). For example if I hit a 500-250-125, I would be healed 500 HP (50 on OSRS HP).
Quality of Life Updates:
1. Fixed the spam issue with special attacks being restored when an interface is open.
2. Removed Attack, Strength and Defense from Skill of the Day.
3. Added a ::Prev command that allows you to teleport to your previous location using our teleport hub at home.
4. Ironman can now do Social (DUO) Slayer!
5. Game filters now ignore messages for swinging a pickaxe at gem rocks.
6. Slayer points now show up on the quest tab even if you have no task assigned.
7. Doubled the potion timers for Prayer Renewals for Diamond+ Donators, and Super Antifires for Ruby+ Donators.
Bug Fixes and More:
1. Updated Cache to Revision 181 v2 (Current OSRS Map Data), this adds Priff to our server, we will be working on adding its features in the upcoming weeks hopefully!
2. Updated the Hosidious Cooking Location to match OSRS.
3. Removed Noted Ogre Coffin Keys from Vet’ion’s drop table as they have no use.
4. Removed Slayer Mode Comp Requirements as the mode has been removed from our server.
5. Adjusted our trivia answers to match updated top donator ranks.
6. Fixed the bank tab bug that caused you to switch to a different tab when withdrawing items.
7. Fixed the Rammernaut Boss bug where you smacks you into a wall and throws you out of the map. He is no longer on steroids, apologies about that.
8. Fixed Crazy Archeologist explosive attack.
We hope you all enjoy this update, many more to come as usual!
Have a great day and see you online!